Hello hello! Happy Wednesday. What’s a Baby turban you ask? I was clueless until this precious gift arrived for our babe shortly after becoming a new family of three.
So this one is for my mama’s and papa’s out there looking to wrap up their little bundle’s noggin in one of the sweetest head accessories we’ve found for our baby. Our ballet pink, vintage baby turban by BluTaylor was a gift from our friend Gaby that is seemingly loved by all, so I’m inclined to pay this forward. It’s practical, beyond cute and a noteworthy share.
We have been putting this on our sweetie-pie since she came home from the hospital. It’s incredibly soft, covers her sensitive little ears and now even at nine months old, isn’t tugging at it to pull it off constantly. It’s a gentle snug fit and gives Emerie a whole look, let me tell you! We can't seem to go out of the house wearing this without being stopped and someone asking "where is her head wrap from?" Aside from all that fun, I absolutely love what founder and designer, Katie and her brand stands for. She's another example of how life can give you unexpected tragedies and as personal healing blooms the desire to share that healing with others blooms even bigger. See BluTaylor about for more of her and her teams story.
5 Reasons To Get Yours Too
- Their Preemie Program is wonderful. You can submit for your own preemie or for a friend and BluTaylor donates a baby turban custom tailored by Kate— awesome right?
- BluTaylor head wraps are all handmade and the BLUE thread used in every one, regardless of the color or pattern, is to signify tailor-made HOPE.
- They are made of super soft fabrics in vintage, classic or limited editions that stay out of your babies eyes!
- Covering the head and precious ears with a gentle, snug fit makes for a great travel hat that babies won't tug off.
- The variety of colors and patters are trendy & fun and not just for our little one's— they make them for adults now too.
As we placed this special gift onto our little one’s head and took her out into the world… the compliments and questions from others inspired me to look a little deeper into BluTaylor. I’m so grateful I did. I appreciate and value a brand like this! Please enjoy my limited time discount code and share the love. They certainly make great gifts! Click the button below to take you to shopping and enter BLUTAYLOR+BOGART for your discount when you check out.
A big thanks to BluTaylor for such a lovely collaboration with me. Although the swooning over Em in her turbans can make us all blush, I'm a bigger fan of simply spreading the word about brands with heart, integrity and a missional purpose! Lot’s of love beaming out to all of you this week! Have a great one and thank you for stopping by.